We offer young people a strong start to their career and provide the training they need to become qualified professionals. We see it as part of our entrepreneurial responsibility to offer professional opportunities for local young people.
At our location in Schachen, we have been offering apprenticeships for Swiss federal certification as a chemistry laboratory technician (EFZ, Eidgenössisches Fähigkeitszeugnis) since 1977, and as a biology laboratory technician since 2010.
EFZ Laboratory technician (chemistry and biology)
Werthenstein BioPharma GmbH, Industrie Nord 1, 6105 Schachen LU
- Secondary school A or B with good grades in math
- Interest in experimentation
- Good observational skills
- Clean and precise working methods
- Perseverance and patience
- Strong reliability
- Interest in operating electrical devices and complex equipment
- Capacity for teamwork
Application letter (statement of motivation)
- Why am I applying to work at Werthenstein BioPharma GmbH?
- Why do I want to learn this particular profession?
- Why should I be accepted for this apprenticeship?
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of school reports from the previous and current school years
- "Schnupperlehre" (job trial course) reports
Currently no apprenticeship vacancies.
Werthenstein BioPharma GmbH
Industrie Nord 1